THE RAMBLINGS OF A 52 YEAR OLD WHO'D LIKE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE WITH HER WORDS

Monday, December 6, 2010

Finally!!

It's good to be back in control again, of myself that is.  I'm finally feeling better, moving more and making healthier choices, again!  I can honestly say that I'm so glad to see November gone, it was a sick month and I mean that in almost everyway.  Good things still happened, it was just hard to embrace them whilst I was clinging to my barf bucket.  :)

Todays Question:  "Do you ever take things for granted?"

I sure do!  I enjoy very good health, I have the typical aches and pains that come with age, but overall I'm one very healthy girl and I'm very grateful as well.  I have no idea where people who deal with illness on a daily basis find the strength to go on, well I have some idea...GOD.  I am a pitiful sicko, can't do much of anything...except feel sorry for myself.  I managed to keep the crying fits to a minimum this time around, that is an improvement.  It seems I have to have a pity party and fall apart before I can see how blessed I am the majority of the time.  What a baby!!!

Something positive that came from November...I lost the 6-8 pounds I'd gained in October.  Whew, that was close.  I'd have rather done it some other way, but hey, who am I to look a gift horse in the mouth.  I earned those pounds and am happily sitting at my 13 pound loss and looking forward to more droppings, even during this holiday season.  Do you think I'm being realistic in this hope?

No matter what December brings I will be happy.  Happy I'm healthy, happy I'm so loved, happy I have such great people in my life, both by birth and by choice.  So blessed to have a man who loves me so much, and serves me, and holds me while I whine when I'm sick.  Ok he's not great at cleaning but I'd rather the hugs and endless bucket trips...okay? 

I love Christmas, I love Jesus and the price He paid for me.  Even knowing me....completely...can you beleive that God loves us without condition, so true.  That babe in the manager who died for all our sins was a remarkable man....a remarkable God and a most remarkable Saviour.  I am in awe of such greatness, such goodness and such mercy. 

My Prayer:  "That gratitude and love would penetrate your heart, no matter it's state, and remind you of how truly blessed you are, regardless of your struggles and doubts.  Truly we are all loved beyond measure!!!"

Be Blessed with A Wonderful Day

2 comments:

  1. Love that you're looking forward to more "droppings"... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the same thing mdb & it made me giggle :) Glad you're feeling better Jenny & thanks for writing such a neat blog! Enjoyed hearing & being reminded how much we are loved by an awesome God & Saviour!
    You are loved & appreciated soooo very much by us, Jen!!
    WJM

    ReplyDelete