THE RAMBLINGS OF A 52 YEAR OLD WHO'D LIKE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE WITH HER WORDS

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Praise Report

I am just so thankful this morning as I sit sipping my tea in this snowy tundra I live in.  The sun is shinning and I'm sure the birds are singing somewhere, I've heard rumors it's happening in Edmonton. 

Today's Question:  "What are you thankful for?"

My praise reports is this:

My children are healthy....PTL!!!!!
My Grandchildren are healthy...PTL!!!!!
My husband loves me........PTL!!!!!
I can decide what I'll eat three times a day with snacks....PTL!!!!!
I have heat in my home and blankets....PTL!!!!
I have friends who love and support me....PTL!!!
I live in a Country where the majority of the people who protect me and my family are upright....PTL!!!

For those of you who may not know...PTL...Praise the Lord!!!!

The very same Lord whom I praise has prepared a place for me in glory, and if that wasn't enough, goes ahead of me on earth to prepare my way....PTL!!!!

I have never known what it is to be hungry...PTL!!!
I love my husband and he is my best friend...PTL!!!
I love Jesus...second to none....PTL!!!

I think you see why that when asked to give a praise report about what God has done, I never know where to start.  What He does that I can see and what I cannot is beyond description, cannot be reported because I have no idea exactly what He does to keep me, sustain me, protect me and all that I hold dear, on any given day.  And as remarkable as it seems He does exactly the same thing for you. 

I am blessed beyond measure, loved without condition and cared for in ways that I never thought possible.  I searched for many years to know a love like the one I have found in Christ and this love will last forever, it is a love without beginning and without end.  "Even before you were formed in the womb I knew you."  It is wonderful to be know fully and still loved endlessly...wonderful and for that I will to always PRAISE THE LORD.

My Prayer:  "That you would know the depths of love that our Father in heaven has for us, I pray you know how far He reached out to make you His own, and that His unconditional love would surround you and warm you as beautifully as the Son.  ;)

Be Blessed with a Wonderful Day

1 comment: