THE RAMBLINGS OF A 52 YEAR OLD WHO'D LIKE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE WITH HER WORDS

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sweet Mother of Pearl

We finally got some more things moved from the other house yesterday.  We are taking baby steps to get this done to say the least.  However, we are moving forward and things are selling and we had a very nice family show interest in the house last night...so upward with the prayers, I am finally ready to truly let our house go.  And I would love to know that children will be sliding down the stairs again should this couple buy it. 

Today's Question:  "Do you ever resist change, long for change, resist change, long for change...like I do?"

The title of today's blog is meant to move me, and you I hope you into action.  It's an expression I like to use when something wonderful happens, and since I believe that I do have some ability in me to make wonderful things happen...I am made in the image of my Creator...I intend to do that.  Wonderful for today will mean getting the junk sorted out of the stuff we move and have moved, and letting it go to someone else who will exclaim; "Sweet mother of pearl."  When they find a new treasure that will work wonderfully in their home.  It's a good goal.

I am feeling spring around the corner in spite of this last little attempt of winter to hold us captive.  Spring is coming and I would love nothing more than to have the clutter out of my house and wiped from my mind...to which I will exclaim with undying gratitude to my Lord, sweet mother of pearl.  :)

My Prayer:  "Lord help us to clean up our hearts, our minds and our homes, the places we truly live and the places where you reside."

Be Blessed with a Wonderful Day

4 comments:

  1. Great blog Jenny ~ so enjoy your thoughts & wisdom:) The title of today's blog did "move you" and many others I'm sure....cuz now you are "moved" emotionally, as well as just now! Change can be hard at times & new beginnings are always refreshing!
    Keep up your good work in losing....you are such a Sweet Mother in pearls & any other attire!
    Love ya' Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh any my word verification to post this was FATSI - im offended :)

    vaness

    ReplyDelete