THE RAMBLINGS OF A 52 YEAR OLD WHO'D LIKE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE WITH HER WORDS

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Elections & Diets

Today's Question:  "What do those two things have in common?"

Answer:  "They both can bring out the worst in people." 

I'm so happy to say that I'm much nicer about elections than I am about dieting, watching what I eat, changing my lifestyle, learning to live with less, getting with the program, stopping the insanity, pick a phrase I don't like any of them. 

However if I had a politcial party of my very own the name of my party would be...  "Focused!"

As in focus on what you plan to do and how you want to be remembered as a party and a leader.
Decide what really matters and make a difference.
Speak about your plans, your vision, etc.
Don't slander people, no matter who you are running against or who you are voting for.
Get that the media does not always tell the truth, about all parties, because they are biased and have lost ...."FOCUS".
If the best you can do to promote your party is expound on all that is wrong with the other party, you have lost focus and are giving too much of your attention to the wrong party..ooops...probably not your best argument...just saying.  ;)
I could go on...but I will not to lose my focus.

So how do I feel about the election outcome? Good!

Not because I believe that everything done will be wonderful, but because a leader has been chosen.  That's a period.   I pray he leads well and I will pray that prayer everyday regardless of who he/she is or what country he/she leads.  That's my Christian duty.

I'm so happy that the BQ did so poorly, simply because I love this Country and I love it United.

Now if the DQ was doing poorly and the threat of closures in any province was eminent..oh my gosh I'd be stressed.  I prefer ice milk to ice cream and like voting...it's my choice, right and duty people.  :)

I think these changes are all a part of one very great God's plan, I've said it before and I'll say it again...God is in control, not one leader has ever been a surprise to him, in fact they were born for such a time as this...whether I've agreed with everything they have done or not. 

I shall always vote, well as long as the DQ doesn't fall apart, some very amazing women made sure I could vote and I'm most grateful for the voice they fought to give us.  I shall exercise my right proudly.  I love this Country and it's electoral processes. 

Diets, I don't love and I hope to get them out of my life forever one day.

My Prayer:  "God guide our leaders as only you can, give them wisdom, insight and understanding beyond themselves by your beautiful Spirit.  Thank you for this beautiful Country we live in and the amazing rights we have...we are blessed beyond measure and  are most grateful."

Be Blessed with a Wonderful Day



No comments:

Post a Comment