THE RAMBLINGS OF A 52 YEAR OLD WHO'D LIKE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE WITH HER WORDS

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Crash and Burn

So....two weeks later I return to the computer to write. 

Today's Question:  "Where the heck have I been?"

Avoiding!  One word answer.  Why?  Three pounds up after my crash and burn.  Fasted about 17 days, went to my sisters 40th birthday party...so fun.  Decided since you only turn 40 once, I mean whether it's you or someone else, you should celebrate with them.  It would be wrong not to...seriously wrong.  So I had a very tiny piece of cake with a very small bit of icecream, okay some chips, alright I had several cheese, cracker, meat and pickle creations, oh for crying outloud....I had already ate supper at my mom and dads.  I said I crashed and burned, didn't realize how bad until I started writing.  Which leads nicely back to why I've disappeared from the blogging earth until now.

So....what brings me back?  Started to regrip yesterday and it went well.  Can't imagine what I'd have weighed this morning if yesterday was not better.  I've learned through this process that I do not write when I'm not doing well.  That was not always the case but it has certainly become my pattern.  Write when I'm winning the battle, hide when I'm loosing it, and I don't mean pounds.  It's not a bad tactic my friends, it's just not a very honest one.  :(

These past few months have had me in stagnant mode, house still hasn't sold, waiting is not my strong suit.  Mixed emotions are finally going, I want it sold.  Selling the condo we never get to, although I'm going this weekend, having second thoughts and once again I'm in limbo land.  Have I ever shared with you my friends that I don't enjoy limbo land.  I'm the Queen of Let's Decide....NOW land.  Limbo land is where I've been living since September.  Plans that were based around the selling of our house have had to be put aside.  Have I ever mentioned that I hate not be able to plan...yep I said the H word.  I'm a planner and a doer.  Not a waiter and a seer. 

What does all this mean....I don't know.  I must be growing in an area where I need to grow...I mean besides in size...maybe paitence...waiting for God to move.  And then I think maybe...He's waiting for me to move.  Oh dear.  I'm feeling another crash and burn. 

My Prayer:  "Lord help us when change is hard, when plans we make fail, when things don't happen the way we want them too, when we lose sight of what truly matters.  Help us to help ourselves when possible and to trust in you completley while we wait for Your plans for us to manifest.  Truly you are a great God, keep us safe in and out of the fires and crashes that our lives can bring.  Thank You for Your FAITHFULNESS!!!!

Be Blessed with a Wonderful Day


No comments:

Post a Comment