THE RAMBLINGS OF A 52 YEAR OLD WHO'D LIKE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE WITH HER WORDS

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Funny Thing About Plans

This morning I am booked solid, car appointment at 9:15, clients at 10am and 12noon, two appts in the West End and one on the South side. 

Todays Question:  "How does one get from point A to point B on time?

Answer, with a car that will start.  And so answers the question as to why my plans have changed.  I'm hoping to still make all those appointments.  My handsome husband is riding his black steed to rescue me as I wait.  I didn't plan to write but since I have 15 minutes I figured I'd at least make a productive change in my plans.  I'm so grateful for husbands who come to rescue their wives at a moments notice.  What a blessing!

I was happy that the scale shifted this morning, would have liked to have stayed in bed but at least the near to one pound drop on the scale made me smile.  I'm not an early morning person, I love to be up early...just don't like to have to leave the house early.  Especially when it's cold outside.  I guess I got what what I wished for when my car didn't start.  I now have an extra 15 minutes at home.  Then I get to go outside to a freezing cold car and drive it to my other house, where I will rush to have a bath, do my hair/makeup etc., so I don't scare anyone this morning or show up late, not sure which would be worse.  Our water is finally safety approved though so soon I will be beautifying in my own home again.  Praise God.  Sure glad I had a second house to go to these past few weeks. 

The rumble of my princes steed is approaching the gate, his firey eyes illuminate the darkness that is morning awaiting the rise of the sun.  I feel rescued, delivered and set free.  I will ride off on my own black steed but united in heart we will always be...my prince and I.

My Prayer:  "May God rescue you from all the changes in your plans, may He even change your plans so that you can accomplish something that was unexpected in your day.  Trust in His ability to deliver you and be grateful on those days when he uses people to do it."

Be Blessed with a Wonderful Day

No comments:

Post a Comment