THE RAMBLINGS OF A 52 YEAR OLD WHO'D LIKE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE WITH HER WORDS

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Jenny on Jenny

I've made the decision that without aid...I'm not succeeding...so to Jenny Craig I go.  Appointment made 4pm today and I'll shall endeavour not to eat my way through this day.  I'm doubting myself already so look out Dairy Queen, I may need some ice milk to kick start me.  Ha.  :)

Todays Question:  "Will I recognize success in this area of my life when it comes?"

I don't know!  When I was a mere 130 pounds I still thought I had weight to lose.  I thought  I was fat at 150 and now I long to be that again.  In fact it's my goal weight.  And so I wonder, will you ever be happy with your body at the weight you obtain or will you always think you could be slimmer?  What a question.  Sad that in part I know the answer.

I told my huband that I never struggle with my value as a person, and I don't.  I do struggle with how my body feels, and how I look when I'm sitting...but only physically.  I like me, I see my beauty, although it took a long time...I see it now, better late than never, I really only don't like the excesses in my life and I really don't think I should.  Being overweight is hard on this wonderfully designed body and if I truly want a long and active life I best get it together.  So by whatever means, that is of course legal, moral and good for my body, I'll shall obtain this lofty goal. 

Once again I'm changing direction but change is good.  Obviously what I've been doing this past year and a half is not working, seems a no brainer to me that I need a fresh start.  So Jenny C and Jenny M are getting with the program and it's about time.

My Prayer:  "Help!"

Be Blessed with a Wonderful Day

No comments:

Post a Comment