THE RAMBLINGS OF A 52 YEAR OLD WHO'D LIKE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE WITH HER WORDS

Sunday, September 5, 2010

To God Be The Glory

Great things he has done. I love that song, I love it's truth.

It's Sunday my friends and I'm off to try a new church. It's been way too long since we've been and I'm leaving with hope. Maybe this will be the place for us.

Todays Question: "Do you think it's odd to want something and be afraid you won't find it at the same time?"

I don't! It would appear to be normal, and since I"m not normally found in the normal catergory I'm rejocing to be normal, at least for a moment. :)

So this is a short post to let you know that I'm going to continue to search for that place of worship that fits....and...I'm going to stay committed to all the important things, people, goals., etc in my life.

I picked up my new glasses yesterday, I'll let them be the reason I work to see things I need to change in new ways. The work continues whether the progress is slow or fast.

My Prayer: "Lord help us to never give up."

Be Blessed with a Wonderful Day

2 comments:

  1. Good luck finding a church that fits! We looked for a while and ended up back where we started! The church we met at. It just feels like home, and it is really interesting being a part of this church as an adult and a mom, instead of a teenager. It's nice to not constantly get "Oh, you're Signe's daughter!" as I walk around ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you Joann, we've been looking for a very long time. Years actually, so good to finally have found a place. Glad you are happy where you started. :)

    ReplyDelete