THE RAMBLINGS OF A 52 YEAR OLD WHO'D LIKE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE WITH HER WORDS

Friday, August 6, 2010

Just Breathe

I'll be a little unpredictable over the next couple of days with my writing, I'm in the beautiful mountains surrounding Radium having a long needed rest with my best friend. So we are being very well behaved girls, eating healthy, avoiding sugar and walking from store to store. Such sacrifices deserve recognition and praise. :)

Todays Question: "Have you ever noticed how what you are eating, doing, thinking, etc, does not seems so important when you are in the company of a wonderful person?"

I sure have. I've been blessed with great family, an amazing husband and the best friend(s) ever. Getting away is a wonderful reminder of how remarkable life can be. That pause...truly does refresh.

I'm going to enjoy every moment of this friend weekend and I'll post when I can. We are watching a chick flick, well I'm am, naps are part of any good weekend away, we are going for a birthday with another friend tonight, then we'll talk too much before we finally go to sleep, then we'll get up and start all over again.

What fun! What fun! What fun!

My Prayer: "May you be blessed with great friends, weekends away to rest/shop/eat out and do every wonderful thing with your friends and family you want."

Be Blessed with a Friend Filled Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment