THE RAMBLINGS OF A 52 YEAR OLD WHO'D LIKE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE WITH HER WORDS

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Secret Weapon Revealed

Well my friends turns out that I have found the secret weapon to weight loss and I'm going to share that secret with you. Coughing is an excellent form of exercise. According to my Chiropracter it works out the entire body with such force that it can rotate a hip. That's why I'm having a hard time walking...coughed my hip right out of place. Yikes!

Todays Question: "Did you know that coughing can also cause weight loss?"

I sure didn't, had I know I'd have gotten Bronchitis alot sooner. I am down another pound this morning. If I keep this up I could cough my way to 51 pound lighter in a month. Oh I hope this cough does not last that long. I know why you lose weight coughing...it's exhausting. I've never coughed so much in all my 51 years, counting when I had pnemonia five years ago. Wipes a person right out.

At least I'm seeing some results, that's the positive I'm sure. I haven't lost my appetite, no surprise, I'm not sure what it would take for me to lose my appetite, not sure I want to find out either.

I'm going to ignore how horrible I feel and do my very best to enjoy this new plan for weight loss. Cough, hack, sit up, say ouch, limp, remember my hips out from coughing, did I mention that I rode the ride on tractor and mowed a couple acres. Did I mention that I wrecked the blade...oh dear. People who are sick should not drive tractors with blades...oh and rocks, tree branches and dirt do not help tractor blades to stay in place. Ok...I didn't plan to hit the rock, just a little off balance these days. If you see my husband don't mention the big rock, he thinks it's the tractors fault. I love him.

My Prayer: "Lord help us to stay focused when so many things seem to blur our minds. Remind us of how truly blessed we are even on those difficult days that often come."

Be Blessed with a Wonderful Day

No comments:

Post a Comment