THE RAMBLINGS OF A 52 YEAR OLD WHO'D LIKE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE WITH HER WORDS

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Opinions Please

Since I seem to be struggling to write these days...have not done so for 2 days, and before that I was missing days as well, I'm wondering what you think.

Todays Question: "Should I write daily or three or four times a week?"

Don't want to bore you to tears with my constant babble, but have to agree with my good friend Christan when she says she likes when I write about things other than my weight, or what I'm eating. Not saying I won't write about that it is a weight loss journal, however, I do feel like I would write everyday if I could write about life in general, things I see others struggle with and struggles I have myself on a daily basis. That never gets boring. :)

I need the accountability of weighing everyday, like posting my little side bar comments, so I could do that daily and I'd still take a current picture to update from time to time to display my progress. Don't worry at this rate you won't be seeing too many pictures, although I will say that I saw a video of myself the other day from last summer and 17 pounds does make a big difference, hello fatty face.

I really have discovered over this past year that my struggle is with my mind, not eating as much has become so much easier and pigging out to the point of horrible discomfort is no longer something I do. PRAISE THE LORD!!! I seem to have discovered something amazing I hadn't known about before where food was concerned...self control. Wow...who knew?

The biggest victories for me have been the how I approach the all you can eat buffets, turns out you don't have to eat all you can eat. I no longer give in to entire treats, I can have a portion of something. Did you know you can actually eat half a chocolate bar. Weird hey? I now try to feel my feelings instead of stuff them and I am learning to love how look, regardless of the fact that I could still be lighter. Remarkable. Can you beleive it's only taken me a year to learn this stuff? I know, slow learner. :)

So, if you don't want to public post feel free to send me a private message, talk to me in person, or ignore me altogether...it's your call.
I would love to hear from some of you foreign readers, I'm always so amazed by how many people around the world take the time to read my ramblings. Thank you all for reading so faithfully, you truly bless me and I hope and pray something I say will help you with your journey.

Be Blessed with a Wonderful Day

(And tell me things you'd like me to write about...I'd love that too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment