THE RAMBLINGS OF A 52 YEAR OLD WHO'D LIKE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE WITH HER WORDS

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Oh My Head

Yesterday was counseling Tuesday, some gain, some pain.  I have discovered that my head weighs a ton by about 3pm on Tuesday.  At least that's what it feels like to me.  Maybe I'm not overweight at all, I just have a heavy head.  They say that the heaviest part of the body is the head, so it could be true.  Whoever they are.  I need to find a way to counsel for hours and not feel the weight of it.

Todays Question:  "Any suggestions on how I might do that?"

I told my husband yesterday that I could become a Tuesday drinker.  I seriously thought about having a drink.  He didn't take me to seriously because he knows one drink makes me tired, two makes me sick, so I guess he's not worried.  He just smiled and nodded.  What does that mean?

I did feel a little lighter in the head, not to be confused with light headed, after sweeping out my tack room, cleaning up some messes the horses made, and saddling and grooming.  Apparentely there is some truth to exercise being good for your mind.  No one is more surprised than I am by that. 

Happy to report that after a good nights sleep my head pain is gone, I feel refreshed and ready for the next challenges.  Life is certainly a series of steps, it's the one's that land with a thud that hurt, I may need to learn to step lighter.

My Prayer:  "Lord only you know what a day holds, thank you for always holding the day."

Be Blessed Wonderfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment