THE RAMBLINGS OF A 52 YEAR OLD WHO'D LIKE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE WITH HER WORDS

Thursday, June 17, 2010

A Weekend Away-Father's Day

It's been way too long since we had a weekend away.  After buying the farmhouse the rennovations have kept us very close to home, and we haven't minded because seeing the transformation has been remarkable.  I cannot beleive the difference!!!  I truly have an amazing husband, he has worked so hard and the results are in, farmhouse 100% improved.  Oh...except for the basement, we will tackle that job when we move in.  When I say we...I mean Gord of course.  I will help when useful.  :)

Todays Question:  "Transformation of a farmhouse is alot of physical work.  Have you noticed that transformation of the body is the same?"

There are days when I wish I could see the results of my 9 months as obviously as I do the results of Gords on our soon to be new old home.  I can see the changes, and I feel them in everything I wear.  I do feel better the majority of the time, working harder and moving more does yeild some sore muscles and joints that may not have been used in years.  I like the changes and I want them to happen faster.  Sounds like I fit nicely into this microwave world dosen't it? 

I think a weekend away will be good for me, and especially good for my husband, he's been working way too hard and I'm so glad that he will get three full days off.  I tell you ladies if you have a great husband tell him so, they are rare and should be treasured.  I don't know how Gord has spent the last six months working long days to work into the evenings and then almost every weekend at the farm.  I can honestly tell you I'd be dead.  It's all I can do to work a few hours with him, the man is a machine.  I'm more of pinwheel, if some wind blows me around so I don't have to move....great!  :)

Father's Day is Sunday as I'm sure you know.  My husband makes me truly appreciate good men who are good examples to their families.  I have been blessed beyond measure by him and I will love him forever. 

My Prayer:  "Thank you Lord for good men who provide for their families, work hard, support, assist and commit to showing their families a glimpse of what you are like.  I am so happy to be a wife, lover and friend to the wonderful man you gave me, thank you for your work in him, he does remind me of You."

Be Blessed with a Wonderful Day

No comments:

Post a Comment