THE RAMBLINGS OF A 52 YEAR OLD WHO'D LIKE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE WITH HER WORDS

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Exhaustion

So I am proving my theory that being tired makes you eat more.  So far I have had supper on the plane, then breakfast, got off the plane after no sleep, had breakfast because my stomach felt hollow and acidic.  Sleep is very important and since I did not sleep for even a moment on that plane, food kept me walking.  Good news though, didn't overeat or go after junk food, had a healthy vegetarion breakfast.  Now, sit down my friends, I'm looking for coffee.  Can't tell you if I'll like it once I taste it because I never have, but maybe it will wake me up.  Tessa says it's better if we can stay awake, we did find a quiet place and a reclining chair to sleep a couple hours, so now coffee may be my only hope.  How sad is that, not for you, but for me.

For those of you who are wondering why I'm writing, 9 hour layover in London.  Time sure does not fly like the planes at the airport, especially when you are not late for a flight or looking forward to sleep on the next long plane ride.  Oh well, I got to write.

I am going to stop eating now until the next flight and then I'm going on a Tessa induced fast to prevent jet lag, it's supposed to help if you don't eat for 16 hours.  Please say nice things at my funeral if I perish while waiting for those 16 hours to pass.

I'm behaving and haven't fallen off the wagon, I'm working hard not to fall off the chair though.  Way too tired.

Be blessed with a wonderful day.

Today's Question; 'Were we really meant to fly across the world.'

No comments:

Post a Comment