THE RAMBLINGS OF A 52 YEAR OLD WHO'D LIKE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE WITH HER WORDS

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Suspicious Mind

I have no explanation for this one and I'm very suspicious of the "why" factor.  I'm two pounds lighter and I'm closer to three than two, but like I've said before I only count full pounds.  I wish I knew why this happened and how so I could tell you something wonderful I discovered.  Unfortunately I'm as baffled as can be.  I'm happy just puzzled.

Todays Question:  "Is it possible that I've been at one of those plateaus people talk about?"

I mean is it ridiculous to think that my plateau point was ten pounds, I sure hope that is not true.  It does however sound like something my fat hugging body would do.  I mean why plateau at a thirty pound loss when it's way quicker to stop at ten.  The good news is they say, those they sayers, that plateaus end and then your body finds a new one.  I hope I can put it off for a little longer this time. 

I feel a bit like I've climbed a mountain with all this plateau talk, I can assure I have not moved from my chair.  Well I had breakfast and lunch, always more than willing to make the trek to the fridge you know.  :)

I'm very happy and I feel like a got a little bonus gift on this 3rd day of February.  It's my baby Calvins birthday today, he is one of three of the best gifts I've ever gotten, I'm sure he is celebrating his 28th in heaven.  I think the little angel may have sent his mom something he knew she'd like on his birthday,  a little less fat to lighten my load. 

God bless you all with something Wonderful Today.

2 comments:

  1. Aww....Jenny this blog again hits my heart in such a special way. You are a beautiful momma & Calvin couldn't have ask for a better one as you. Be encouraged, knowing that you will always make a great difference in many lives! Way to go... Love WJM

    ReplyDelete
  2. jenny, love your candidness. Happy belated birthday to Calvin . . . and your friend is right, he could not have asked for a better momma. Someday i will have to come over and look at photos and stuff of Calvin - that would be cool.

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete