THE RAMBLINGS OF A 52 YEAR OLD WHO'D LIKE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE WITH HER WORDS

Friday, April 30, 2010

It's Not What you Think

I didn't write yesterday because I just never found the time.  Not saying I didn't have it, just saying I didn't find it.  I'm thinking that is a much nicer way of saying I was too lazy to write and I felt uninspired after the day before yesterdays brutal honesty.  I may start a fan club, "I love Big Underwear", I'll bet you thongers I'd have millions of fans in no time.  :)

For those of you who may of thought I didn't write because I gained weight, I'm happy to report that I did not.  I'm safely 15 pounds lighter and it feels good.  Seems a silly thing that 2 pounds should make a difference but it does.  I'll bet my horse noticed and is at least as grateful I am. 

Todays Question:  "Have you ever felt like a small weight loss is huge and a huge weight loss is not?"

If so, you will understand how I'm feeling today.  For some reason I cannot explain I feel so much lighter than the scale says I should.  I'm not complaining.  This morning I felt something unusual as I tried to find room in my bed to get comfy.  (Small but adorable child in Grandmas bed.)  I put my hand on my stomach and to my surprise I didn't feel fat.  That's the norm I assure you.  I had to check twice but a good two inches before I found that fat laying beside me, there was something I call flat.  That seems a miracle to me, truly.  I did not think I had a flat place on my stomach, okay that's because I didn't.  It would appear that most of the 15 pounds has come off my belly.  I'm shouting praise the Lord.  Maybe that's why I'm feeling so light this morning. 

Whatever the reason after 7 months and many ups and downs, I'm happy I made the decision to blog and commit to the process.  Not saying it's been easy, some of you may remember the ramblings of a pitiful and whinny woman, I'm just saying I'm starting to feel the part.

Today I'm inspired by a small portion of flat on a normally abundantly supplied belly of fat.  Don't be thinking it's gone, it's well stored I assure you.  It is however shrinking and that is motivation to press on if I've ever felt it.  :)

My Prayer:  "Lord when we don't see what we know we should remind us that perseverance always yields results."

Be Blessed with a Wonderful Day

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful blog again, Jenny. Those encouragements keep us going too! You have done so well so far & we are with you, cheering right along! Love, Hugs & Continued Prayers - WJM

    ReplyDelete