THE RAMBLINGS OF A 52 YEAR OLD WHO'D LIKE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE WITH HER WORDS

Monday, April 12, 2010

This IS a Test

The decision is made, I'm seeing results and now I've decided that I'm going to test the theory that sugar is from the devil.  So far the case for sugar is not looking good, the evidence against it is mounting.  Sometimes you just have to stare into the face of evil and resist.  Yesterday's evil was the DQ icecream cake Chantel and Gordon bought for dessert, thanks....and thanks.  I did not give in to that cake, insisted it leave my house and felt like a regular TV Evangelist casting it out.  Thanks to Dave for taking it to work, seems no one wanted it in their house either.  Avoidance after submission, I guess it's better than total surrender.  :)

Todays Question:  "What do you think the thing you put in your mouth is that keeps you from getting rid of those extra pounds?"

I think it is sugar and white flour, at least for me.  I have evidence that I did not gather, those..."they" people did.  Whoever..."they"  are.  This time I beleive they are right.  The experts say that sugar always turns to fat, it's just what it does.  They say that processed foods are equally as bad and that white flour has next to no nutritional value unless..."they"...add it.  That's why we have so much enrinched food right now.  Seems they are trying to make it better while avoiding the obvious.  Why don't we just keep food in it's original state the way God made it and go with that.  Duh!

I am now 15 pounds lighter, I think I was yesterday too, but I could still see a very fine line so I went with 14.  I know that's weird but that's what I do, know this, when I'm pushing the other side of a pound I don't mention it either, if I'm not right on the line I'm not counting it...in either direction, up or down.  So after only a few days of no sugar and no white flour, with the exception of a couple of white flour oopsey daisys, I'm down two pounds in less than a week.  No pain and no gain, okay I had that one day sugar withdrawal headache, but aside from that, I feel so good.  I'm not craving sugar and I'm not missing it.  I still get to have bread, I just buy the kind with no sugar and wheat/grain flours.  Yummy.  I can do this.

So I'm testing this new choice and so far it's proving to be all good.  I'm so happy about being two pounds lighter in such a short time.  Remember I started this blog Sept 1/09, and May 1/10 will make 8 months.  I haven't lost weight this fast since I started.  I know that's pitiful but it's true okay.  I'm sure it will slow down but right now it's giving me the fuel I need to keep this motor going.  Still have my eyes on the marker...look out 51 pounds here I come.  :)

My Prayer:  Lord help us all to rejoice in the things we accomplish each day, no mater how little or how big.  Remind us all that you are with us always and that you go ahead and prepare our way.

Be Blessed with a Wonderful Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment