THE RAMBLINGS OF A 52 YEAR OLD WHO'D LIKE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE WITH HER WORDS

Friday, December 4, 2009

Another Christmas Party

It's party number two tonight and I'm feeling stronger, staying on the wagon for the last one has given me hope.  I need to make sure it's not false hope.  I love the holiday season, it's my favorite time of the year.  It is so much fun to dress up.  I got the cut and color yesterday and the facial, life is good. 

I have a beautiful little boy making cute little stirring noises beside my bed.  Zayin spent the night as his mommy has an early morning class.  It's so fun to make him a special bed beside us, the other cute man in my life is gone to work already.  I love the quietness of morning and those little whimpers, that only sound nice coming from a baby, are so peaceful.  I love the hope a new day brings, I love wondering what will happen and I'm especially fond of the fact that God has this day planned out already. 

I think I like the morning so much because it's like hitting the restart button, whatever I messed up yesterday I can fix today.  Whatever I did wrong yesterday can inspire me to do it right today.  No point in agonizing over yesterdays woes, restart and make today better. 

I'm so happy to report that I'm no longer pushing eleven pounds I'm closing in on twelve, not quite there yet but it still feels good.  I have to admit I'm a little happy that I'm not at twelve, remember the Christmas party I have tonight.  I plan to eat, enjoy myself and practice moderation and self control.  Prayer would be appreciated and I will be on the team.

I pray this day brings you the desires of your heart and I also pray that you would be surprised by those desires.

Be blessed with a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment