THE RAMBLINGS OF A 52 YEAR OLD WHO'D LIKE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE WITH HER WORDS

Thursday, December 24, 2009

So Excited!

Only one more sleep and we will be up early and celebrating the birth of Jesus.  I love Christmas, I love my family, my friends and life in general, in spite of it's ups and downs...and no ups this morning and no downs...I weigh the same...13 pounds lighter.  Praise the Lord...for so many things.  :)

We have a white Christmas in Alberta, not surprising, but we have had brown ones and this true Albertan does not enjoy those.  White is the perfect color for Christmas, my apoligies to my fair weather friends.  I am so excited for the candle light service tonight and for the large gathering for Christmas dinner tommorow, and for the opening of presents.  I have to tell you I like presents but my favorite thing to do is to watch my children and grandchildren open theirs.  I get more excited for them than I do for myself.  It is truly better to give than to receive. 

I'm going to be short today because we are all busy with the preparations.  I just wanted you all to know that I'm so blessed to have you in my life.  I love the support I get from sharing my jourey with you and I truly feel like this New Year will be filled with renewal and new hope.  God is faithful, loves us without condition and will move...He always does...He remains the same and I'm sure that like me, you all need Him to move in your life as well.

Be blessed with a very Merry Christmas surrounded by the people you love the most.

And thank you to all those who can't be with their families because they are protecting ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment