THE RAMBLINGS OF A 52 YEAR OLD WHO'D LIKE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE WITH HER WORDS

Friday, December 25, 2009

I love Jesus.

My heart is full and so is my tummy.  Tessa woke us up at 5am, poor little Zayin was sound asleep but Grandma didn't mind picking him up.  He needs to learn that this family is Christmas morning crazy, no point putting that off.  He may not understand it now...but he will.  I usually get up and wake up my kids, been doing that for years, this year my daughter took the mantle from me and I'm so proud of her.  Why sleep on Christmas morning when you can nap later. 

Todays Question:  "Do you know how amazing it is that God came in human form to save people like us?"

I sure do.  I know who I am and what a pooh pooh head I can be.  I'm so baffled that God would come for me and then die for me so I could come to Him.  Amazing.  Christmas is my favorite time of the year and the giving blesses me beyond measure.  Don't think I don't love the gifts I get because they are always very nice and appreciated, but I tell you giving to the people I love, and even to those I don't know, is just the best thing.  Not just at Christmas but all year long, Gods gift to me compels me to give and I can sure understand why He gives...love pure and simple.

I pray you all have a wonderful day with your families and the people you love the most.  If you can't be with the ones you love know that the one who loves you the most is always with you.  

I'm not weighing this morning because Tessa got us up at 5am as mentioned, we all woke to the sound of our stereo blasting Christmas music.  Why did I buy such good speakers?  Oh sidetracked again sorry, I didn't weigh because I forgot, it was too early to think, then after we opened presents I cooked the big breakfast we always have and then I sat down after I ate and cleaned up the big mess and went to blog, no way I'm weighing after eating bacon, eggs and toast for breakfast.  Yikes!

We are going away for a few days and I'll have no scale, so I will face the scale just before the New Year.  I will write if I can.  :)

Have a wonderful holiday....God is so good and His Son gave me the best gift I will ever receive.

Thank you Jesus for dying for me...thank you Father for the gift of your Son, and thank you Holy Spirit for your faithfulness to lead me and others to our Christ and Saviour.  He's amazing!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment