THE RAMBLINGS OF A 52 YEAR OLD WHO'D LIKE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE WITH HER WORDS

Sunday, December 27, 2009

There is a Pound of Christmas on My Scale

Okay maybe a pound and some but I only post full pounds...Praise the Lord.  I'm not even going to dare to complain because I dished up the plate(s) of Christmas goodies myself...so...you reap what you sow is the quote of the day.

Todays Question:  "Is it possible to be happy about a gain?"

Yep, sure is!  I should have been up more...not because I ate way too much but because I ate more than I needed too.  My husband is a really good cook and these big celebratory meals only happen a few times a year.  I'm not missing out on those.  Would be good to remember that I don't need quite as much of the other things before the meal.  You know, all those chocolates and baked goods.  Yummy!

Overall I had a very good couple of days, no gluttony here, only a mildly uncomfortable waist band, no bloating and no mass amount of any sweets.  It seems like another Christmas miracle to me but I know that it was just better choices.

I will be leaving in a day or so for the beautiful mountains God created for our enjoyment.  I'll need to keep focused and remind myself that if I can avoid over indulging I'll get that pound off and continue to make better choices.

I pray you felt the warmth of Gods love this Christmas and that the gift He gave us in Jesus would continue to spur you on in love, yes even love for yourself.  I have to love myself enough to take care of this body, it is a gift and more isn't always better.

Be blessed with a wonderful day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment