THE RAMBLINGS OF A 52 YEAR OLD WHO'D LIKE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE WITH HER WORDS

Monday, July 26, 2010

Inception

I went to see the movie Inception this weekend and I really liked it. I'm wishing that it was something that could be done in the real world. I need someone to come and place the idea into my head that I only eat when I'm hungry, I don't really care for bread, not a fan of any form of sweet, and I'm just one of those skinny people. So...calling Leo this morning and seeing if he can't stop by and put me to sleep. I'll let you know how that goes for me. :)

Todays Question: "Do you ever wish that wishes came true?"

I do, and sometimes they do, but I like the answers to prayer better. Wishes seem so wishy washy to me. Kinda like guessing the sex of a baby in the womb, you have a 50/50 chance of being right but no one's ever 100% right all of the time.

I hope you all noticed how pretty the new blog design is, my beautiful daughter put it together for me, I'm not very good at the technical side of things, this morning I don't feel very good about the writing side either. However, I love the colors Tessa chose and I love the layout. Makes me feel bright and sunny when I look at it.

I don't seem to be myself this morning and I wish I could explain why, I'm feeling rather blah, somewhat discouraged, the scale says I'm up and I have no doubt it is the result of two movies, and that blasted popcorn. I've decided to ignore the scale and quit eating theatre popcorn. Wonder how long that decision will last? I wish I was feeling inspired to write, but then I seem to remember a paragraph or two ago mentioning how wishy washy wishes are. Oops!

My Prayer: "Lord help us on days when feel less than inspired to find a way to inspire others. Help us to remember how blessed we are and how fabulously provided for we are. Forgive me the weaknesses in my life and help us all to find our strength to overcome in you."

Be Blessed with a Wonderful Day

(I'm going back to bed to see if I can wake up with a better attitude, I'm hoping to dream up some answers ;)

2 comments:

  1. Your new design is lovely! What a cute background! I haven't seen Inception, but I'd like to, even though I know how it ends. I like spoilers ;-)
    I think that rather than Leo, it's God who reforms our thoughts and ideas, if we let him. Oh, it's so hard to let him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the new colors on the blog - cheery :) I loved inception too - a unique movie - much more unique than the popcorn that calls to you when you walk in - i love it too - a movie just doenst seem the same without it. always think you are fab!!

    vanessa

    ReplyDelete