THE RAMBLINGS OF A 52 YEAR OLD WHO'D LIKE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE WITH HER WORDS

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Who Did What with July?

It is so hard to beleive that today is the 29th of July and in two more days it's over. This is what happened in my head, flipped the calendar to July, next thing I know it's ending. What a month. Don't think I'm going to miss it since I never really felt like it existed.

Todays Question: "Can you miss what you don't notice?"

I think you can. Once this summer finishes whipping past we'll be fretting over how long fall will last, then winter will come and we will all be thinking it's seems to take forever to leave. This is life in Alberta, it's a very good thing I like colder weather.

Random question that popped into my somewhat odd head...how many mosquitos do you think were born in Alberta in the month of July? Perhaps it's not so random, I have several bites from my horsey ride Tuesday. Wouldn't it be nice if they sucked fat instead of blood?

It would appear that I woke up with a fuzzy brain that likes to travel, no clarity this morning, no profound thoughts. I did finally have a day where I ate no junk and way less food. I needed that day...no change on the scale, still down 14lbs. If slow and steady wins the race...I win the race. I do realize that my steady is a little shakey at times.

There is a little bird tweeting outside my window and I'm glad that someone is singing so early this morning. He's relaxing me and I'm sure he's repeating go btb..btb go btb...which stands for back to bed...go back to bed. If I haven't learned anything else in my 50+ years I've certainly learned that you should always listen to the birds.

My Prayer: "Lord keep our minds sound when they are prone to wander, help us to stay focused and on track when the desire is to roam."

Be Blessed with a Wonderful Day

No comments:

Post a Comment