THE RAMBLINGS OF A 52 YEAR OLD WHO'D LIKE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE WITH HER WORDS

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Saturday Cleanings

Almost every Saturday since we listed our house in town I've been cleaning. And not the relaxed version of clean or the one level clean in our three level home. Yikes! It's the level of clean for inspection, open house inspection for those potential buyers and the looky Lou's. I love how clean my house looks after, but I'm sure getting tired of doing it.

Todays Question: "Why don't I have a maid?"

And while I'm asking questions, why don't I have a chef, a full-time massage therapist and a on-staff, in-home hairdresser? I'm telling you my friends if I was money rich, I'm rich in so many other ways, I'd have all three of those. Wouldn't that be fabulous. I'd always have good hair days, I could eat healthy all the time and I wouldn't have a sore muscle in my 51 year old body. Those are the kind of things I dream about...is that sad or what? Don't need mansions, sports cars, yachts or $3,000.00 purses, not interested, however I love hairdressers, chefs and massage therapists.

Here is my reality, I'll be cleaning my house like crazy right after I eat the breakfast I make, unless I can convince my husband to make me breakfast, then I'll be having a bath and washing my own hair. I'll move right into blow drying and styling my hair...myself. Please note that all those things...I'll be doing with sore muscles, not just from cleaning but from three days of way too much horse brushing, grooming riding and training. Should I get a ranch hand too? It would be nice just to come out get on the horse and go. :)

It's a sad thing to realize at 51 that you think you are the Queen. I guess the peasant better get off her butt and get her house clean. I don't think I can convince the looky Lou's to read my blog before they look at my house so they understand why it's not perfect.

My Prayer: "Please give us the energy to do the things that must be done Lord, even when we don't want to do them. And thank you for homes to clean, hair to do, and food to prepare, we know we are truly blessed."

Be Empowered and Energized on this Beautiful Day.

(And thanks for a husband who makes me breakfast.)

No comments:

Post a Comment