THE RAMBLINGS OF A 52 YEAR OLD WHO'D LIKE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE WITH HER WORDS

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Gord's Driving...this will be short. :)

We are heading home from Radium and I'm letting Gord drive while I'll blog.  So far I'm feeling to hurry up and post this baby, so I can get control of that wheel again.  Don't get me wrong, he drives his truck well, my car however, well that's a different story, one I can't afford to take the time to tell.

I am happy to be going home and a little anxious at the same time.  Happy because I love home, either one, Radium or Beaumont, anxious because unlike Radium, Beaumont has a scale.  And let me assure you I have not missed that thing one little bit.  I'm hoping tomorrow morning will not be too scarey for any of us.  I fear I may explode if I'm up, I did make an effort to stay away from junk, with the exception of the corn nuts I bought to settle my nerves while Gord drives.  Did get way more exercise than normal so that's good.  I am stopping at my mom and dads on the way home.

Todays Question:  "Is it wrong to hope my mom cooked something I won't like?"

I can't think of anything she's ever cooked I didn't like, but I can dream.  I'm looking forward to seeing everyone so I'll focus on that and forget about the food. 

I love Sundays, and I have so enjoyed getting away for a few days.  I can honestly tell you that the mountains are one of God's most spectacular creations.  They are so calming, so beautiful and so peaceful, pretty much the opposite of Gord driving my car.

 I love everything God made and I pray that you all....

Would be blessed with a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment