THE RAMBLINGS OF A 52 YEAR OLD WHO'D LIKE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE WITH HER WORDS

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Gone Again

I'm off for a few days to Victoria with my girls.  So looking forward to time away with them but I'm not sure if I'll be able to write and I'm certain I won't be able to weigh.  Someone remind me that I should be sad about that weighing part okay.  I'm hoping to maintain my weight, don't think it's realistic to think I could be lighter upon return...but I can dream.

I will be back on Sunday and hoping after a nice refreshing weekend away that I will refocus and get exercising.  I'm happy to report I seem to at least be getting into a routine of morning strethces. 

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  I'm on vacation as of now.

Be blessed with a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment