THE RAMBLINGS OF A 52 YEAR OLD WHO'D LIKE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE WITH HER WORDS

Friday, January 22, 2010

What A Woman Wants

I woke up thinking about that statement and movie title and instantly...

Today's Question:  "What does a woman want?"

Wouldn't you men like to know, okay I wanted to know too.  So I started thinkng about it based on the needs of the women in my life and my own...since I'm a woman.  ;)

S  -  Safe - all women want to feel safe in their relationships and in their day to day lives.

E  - Eternal, not just in knowing that we have an eternal promise to come but that our husbands, children, friends and family will love us forver.

C - Cuddled and cared for, not with any alterior motives, but maybe.

U - Unconditionally loved, not only from a wonderful God, but from all the people in our lives in spite of how we can sometimes act.

R - Respected, not only because we are multi-taskers with a capital "M" but because what we say and do is significant.

I  -  Indescribable, meaning we are unique and never the same, interesting and unique and we want people to know that.

T -  Trustworthy, because regardless of what you think at times our intentions are good even when we mess up, we usually always mean well and want everyone to know that...trust our heart is in the right place even when our actions run amuck.

Y  -  You, yes you, to know your value.  For our husbands, boyfriends, children, granchildren, friends and family to see and know that you are so valuable.  When we see you and you see us love is the reason we do what we do for you all.  You make us see our value.

All those things and so much more, I love that those things in my head spelled security. 

One more thing I add that is so important it deserves it's own spot on this blog page, so listen up my friends and show this to anyone you think may need a reminder...

         A woman wants to be ...... HEARD!  It may be the reason we hate three little words, blah, blah, blah so much.  Or nag, nag, nag, three others most women hate.  At the end of the day be it a friend, child, husband or stranger, we want to be heard because we speak from our hearts.  No matter how silly the ramblings of our hearts can be.  I write this blog because I want others to hear my struggle with weight and maybe, just maybe help them as I help myself.  It matters to women to be of value, to make a difference and to be a good example.  We are not perfect but we love in the very best way we know how.  We are willing to change, especially for the people we love and when we feel all of the above mentioned things...we have the desires of our hearts.  We have what a women wants.

Be blessed with a Wonderful Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment